Friday 31 January 2014

Communication is important, and understanding through language also. I hope one day we shall learn, though we have to work hard for it. I feel a number of things right now and do wish we could talk about them. I realise, first, that I no longer wish to be alone. I enjoy being alone and call it my solitude because it is simple, doesn't take much effort, and because I don't have a choice. It's made me used to my own rules and yet I adapt well to new rules too, sometimes my own rules are not the best ones.  I am happiest when I am in the company of people i care about, and I am fortunate to have met some lovely people in my life. And so, when my friends left this evening, I felt bereft. I wanted to stop them and say, don't go! Not yet! At the same time, I had moved on from them, things were different now, and I no longer wanted to share the same space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment